- 2 Anaheim chile peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/4 pounds thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Cut peppers into thin strips; slice green onions.
Melt butter in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat; add peppers and green onions, and cook, stirring constantly, until tender. Remove from skillet; wipe drippings from skillet, and set aside to cool.
Unroll pizza dough, stretching to a 14 1/2-inch square (do not tear dough). Gently place dough in cooled skillet, allowing edges to overhang. Place ham, pepper mixture, salad dressing, and cheese on dough; bring corners and sides of dough over cheese. Twist corners together in center, forming a knot; pinch seams to seal.
Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.