Giant Garlic Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 pound(s) Cooked Jumbo Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Chilli peppers chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet on low heat.
- Add garlic and chillies and cook, stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add shrimp and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Turn off heat and add parsley and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes