Giant Garlic Shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 pound(s) Cooked Jumbo Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Chilli peppers chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet on low heat.
- Add garlic and chillies and cook, stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add shrimp and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Turn off heat and add parsley and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note