Giant Cinnamon-Cheese Danish
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9-inch glass pie plate with shortening, or spray with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Unroll 1 roll into long strip of dough; reroll loosely and place in center of pie plate. Unroll second roll; loosely wrap around first roll, cinnamon side in. Replace any cinnamon that falls off. Repeat with remaining rolls, coiling dough in pie plate into spiral shape.
2. In small bowl, beat remaining ingredients except icing with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture into decorating bag with tip or gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag with 1/2-inch hole cut in bottom corner. With tip or corner of bag about halfway down into rolls, pipe mixture between strips of dough, starting at center and working to edge of pan, using all of mixture.
3. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until center is thoroughly baked and edges are deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, remove cover from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
4. Drizzle icing over warm coffee cake. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
1 Serving: Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 210); Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 4g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 750mg; Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 36g); Protein 6g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10% Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 4 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 4
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Giant Cinnamon-Cheese Danish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes Like This