Giant Chocolate Malt Cookie
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add egg; mix well and set aside.
- Stir together flour, soda and salt; add shortening mixture, mixing well. Fold in chocolate. Shape dough into 1/2-cup balls; press down to form 3 1/2-inch round discs. Arrange 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies