This pie was great! It was rich, choclatey, and easy. I was looking for a simple chocolate pie with no refrigeration time for pi day and this was it. Good, basic pie that I'll make again!
Ghost-Topped Fudge Pie
Rich and chocolaty, this pie is perfect for Halloween ghosts and goblins!
Yield: Serves 8
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet choclate chips
- 1/3 cup broken pecan pieces
- 9 -inch pie crust
- Garnish: whipped cream, mini chocolate chips
- Beat eggs slightly; stir in melted butter. Add remaining ingredients except crust; pour into unbaked crust. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, until firm. Cool before slicing. Top with whipped cream. Add mini chocolate chips for eyes to resemble ghost.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries