GF Chicken Fingers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) Chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup(s) GF rice crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) GF Corn Crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 eggs whipped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. preheat the oven to 400
- 2. sprinkle 1/4 tsp of salt on the chicken tenders
- 3. place the corn crumbs, rice crumbs, Parmesan, black pepper, and the remaining salt in a shallow bowl.
- 4. place the eggs in a bowl
- 5. dip the tenders into the egg mixture and then coat with the crumb mixture
- 6. In a large ovenproof skillet add the olive oil, and when hot add the chicken tenders, reduce the heat and turn over once till both sides are golden.
- 7. Slide the skillet into the oven and bake for 5 minutes till chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by travlbuf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GF Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes