Gerry's Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Great throw together recipe for a group!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef brown/drain fat
- 1 pound(s) sliced mild italian sausage
- 2 green peppers chppd
- 2 large onions chppd
- 2 can(s) 15 ounce size tomato sauce
- 2 can(s) 12 ounce size tomato paste
- 2 quart(s) jars Classico tomato basil pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) worcestire sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) chppd or minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 can(s) 8 ounce mushroom-sliced or pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesaan grated cheese
- Use large slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours add sliced/cooked sausage the last hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gerry's Italian Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes