Excellent flavor! Husband really likes it so it is a keeper. When I look at the nutritional information what is the serving size it is based on?
German-Style Potato Salad
Made with a vinaigrette, green onions, and bacon, German-Style Potato Salad is a super-quick side dish that can be made in 20 minutes.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 132mg
- 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 slices center-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1. Place a saucepan filled two-thirds with water over high heat. Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Add potatoes to pan; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Cook bacon over medium-high until crisp; crumble. Add olive oil to drippings in pan. Return pan to medium-high. Add brown sugar, minced garlic, and Dijon; cook 1 minute. Add vinegar; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in pepper and salt. Combine sugar mixture, potatoes, and green onions. Top with bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads