Excellent flavor! Husband really likes it so it is a keeper. When I look at the nutritional information what is the serving size it is based on?
German-Style Potato Salad
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Made with a vinaigrette, green onions, and bacon, German-Style Potato Salad is a super-quick side dish that can be made in 20 minutes.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 132mg
- 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 slices center-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1. Place a saucepan filled two-thirds with water over high heat. Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Add potatoes to pan; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Cook bacon over medium-high until crisp; crumble. Add olive oil to drippings in pan. Return pan to medium-high. Add brown sugar, minced garlic, and Dijon; cook 1 minute. Add vinegar; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in pepper and salt. Combine sugar mixture, potatoes, and green onions. Top with bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note