Yield: 8 servings
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium-size green pepper, chopped
- Green pepper rings (optional)
- Combine water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and mustard in a large mixing bowl. Add cabbage and chopped green pepper, stirring until well blended. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain slaw; spoon into a chilled serving bowl. Garnish with green pepper rings, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables