1. Boil and peel potatoes. Cut into large cubes, put into large bowl and set aside.
2. Fry bacon in large skillet. Set aside fried bacon. Turn off skillet and save 1/3 cup of bacon grease.
3. Turn skillet back on to medium heat. Put 1/3 cup of bacon grease back into skillet and mix in onions. Cook until translucent.
4. Mix flour, sugar and salt into a small bowl. Then pour into skillet.
5. Increase skillet to high heat. Pour in water and vinegar.
6. Once skillet comes to a boil, pour in celery seeds.
7. Cook until thickens; stir constantly (approximately 3-5 minutes).
Pour hot stuff over 'taters and serve!
Go to full version of