German Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 Potatoes
- 4 slice(s) Bacon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions Chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Reserve bacon fat.
- Add flour, sugar water and vinegar to skillet and cook in reserved bacon fat over medium heat until dressing is thick.
- Add bacon, potatoes and green onions to skillet at stir until coated. Cook until heated and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads