German Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 18 red potatoes Small
- 6 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1 onion (yellow) small
- 1/2 cup(s) water warm
- 1 egg beat
- 1 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 pound(s) bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- Wishbone Italian dressing Sprinkle to taste preference
- Boil red potatoes for 1/2 hour. Allow to cool. Peel thin. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add white vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, celery salt, onion, and warm water. Stir well and add Mayonaise. Sprinkle on bacon,parsley, and salad dressing.
- Serve after being refrigerated for 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DorothyHarrsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads