German Potato Salad
- 5 red potatoes
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 25 to 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Cut into thin wedges.
- Sauté bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add green onions, and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Gradually stir in 2/3 cup water and vinegar, and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in salt and pepper. Toss with potato and pimiento. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note