- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, 50% Less Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
PLACE the potatoes into a 4-quart saucepan. Add water to cover. Heat over high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain. Let cool and cut in cubes. Place the potatoes into a large bowl.
STIR the broth, vinegar, flour, sugar, celery seed and black pepper in the saucepan. Stir in the onion. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture boils and thickens. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender.
ADD the parsley and broth mixture to the potatoes and stir to coat. Serve warm.
Tip: You can let this dish stand for a few minutes before serving. The dressing will soak into the warm potatoes-delicious!