German Cucumber Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thily sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 small roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Place the cucumbers, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Cucumber Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables