German Chocolate-Pecan Pie
More From Southern Living
Bake: 50 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under, and crimp.
- 2. Whisk together eggs and next 6 ingredients until thoroughly blended. Stir in pecans and coconut. Pour mixture into piecrust; place pie on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° on lowest oven rack 50 minutes or until pie is set. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Chocolate-Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts