GERMAN CHOCOLATE OOEY-GOOEY BUTTER CAKE
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup(s) butter melted and divided in half
- 1 egg
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 16 ounce(s) confectioners sugar
- 1 cup(s) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 13x9x2 - baking pan. Combine cake mix,
- 1/2 cup melted butter, and 1egg
- in a large bowl. Beat at low until combined. Press into bottom of pan, set
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, add 2 eggs and vanilla. Gradually beat
- in conf. sugar until smooth.
- Add remaining butter, beating at low until combined. Stir in coconut and
- nuts. Pour over cake mix layer and spread evenly. Bake for 45 min. Let cool
- completely before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GERMAN CHOCOLATE OOEY-GOOEY BUTTER CAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes