German Chocolate Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) German sweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 12 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a double boiler or microwave (using a microwave safe bowl), melt the chocolate and butter together. Cool slightly. Stir the sugar into melted chocolate and butter mixture until blended. Add the eggs to mixture one at a time, beating with an electric mixer on medium speed after each addition. Add the vanilla. Mix.
- In a separate large bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add portions of the dry ingredients to creamed mixture, alternating with portions of the milk. Mix until completely integrated.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes