German Chocolate Coconut Pecan Frosting by Jane
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/4 pound(s) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-1/3 cup(s) sweetened coconut
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Cook and stir over medium heat approximately 12 minutes.
- Add coconut and chopped pecans.
- Beat at hardest setting on mixer approximately 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rhondah4uk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Chocolate Coconut Pecan Frosting by Jane Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes