German Chocolate Coconut Pecan Frosting by Jane
Jane Howard's recipe for Dave's favorite German chocolate frosting.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/4 pound(s) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-1/3 cup(s) sweetened coconut
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Cook and stir over medium heat approximately 12 minutes.
- Add coconut and chopped pecans.
- Beat at hardest setting on mixer approximately 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rhondah4uk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Chocolate Coconut Pecan Frosting by Jane Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts