German Chocolate Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans toasted and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) ripe bananas mashed
- Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. LIghtly butter pan(s). Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Whisk eggs, oil, yogurt, and vanilla together. Stir in mashed banana. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Spoon batter into pan(s). Bake full-size loaves for about 50 minutes, and mini loaves for about 35 minutes. Bread should be light golden brown and set in the center.
- Whisk glaze ingredients together. When bread is completely cool, remove from pan(s) and drizzle with glaze. Let set for about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mvittoria and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes