German Apple Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- pinch(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 medium apples peeled, cored & thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- -Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place 2 9-inch cake pans in the oven.
- -Beat together thoroughly eggs, flour, milk and salt. Make sure all ingredients are blended together and lump free.
- -Remove the heated pans from the oven. Place 2 tablespoons butter in each pan and rotate until butter is melted and distributed evenly around all sides of the pan.
- -Layer the apple slices on the bottom of each pan. Gently divide and pour the pancake batter evenly between the two pans.
- -Bake uncovered until golden brown and puffed. Aprroximately 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
German Apple Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch