Gerard's Rough Creek Rub
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) ground ancho chile powder
- 1/8 cup(s) freshly toasted cumin, ground
- 1/4 cup(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 cup(s) ground ginger
- 1/8 cup(s) freshly ground coriander
- 1/8 cup(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients and store in an air-tight container. When ready to use, use paper towels to pat your meat dry. With your hands, pat the rub into the meat you'll be grilling. Grill over a hardwood fire and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gerard's Rough Creek Rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes