- 2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon table salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (4-oz.) watermelon radish, cut into fourths and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces D'avignon (French breakfast) radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced fennel bulb
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, plus a few sprigs for garnish
How to Make It
Peel and devein shrimp, and pat dry. Sauté in a very hot cast-iron grill pan over medium-high 4 minutes.
Combine shrimp, olive oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together orange juice, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Pour over shrimp mixture, and toss. Serve chilled.