Georgia Peach Deviled Eggs
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped country ham
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated Vidalia onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Sliced fresh peaches
- Chopped toasted pecans
- 1. Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.) Add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cook 1 minute. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Place eggs under cold running water until just cool enough to handle. Tap eggs on the counter until cracks form; peel.
- 3. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash together yolks, yogurt, and next 9 ingredients until smooth using a fork. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top with sliced fresh peaches and chopped toasted pecans. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers