Georges Creamy Cheesecake
- - 32oz Cream Cheese
- - 16oz Sour Cream
- - 1/4 lb Butter
- - 5 Eggs
- - Teaspoon Vanilla
- - Teaspoon or little more Lemon Juice
- - Tablespoon Corn Starch
- - 1 cups sugar
- Leave cream cheese, butter, sour cream out at least 1 hour prior to mixing.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl with exception of eggs. (Electric Hand Mixer or Counter Top Mixer or Food Processor)
- When mixed evenly add eggs one at a time mixing to smooth.
- Preheat over 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of spring form pan with aluminum foil to stop water from leaking into the spring form.
- Place mix in spring form pan.
- Place spring form pan in larger pan and filled with water approximately half way up spring form pan.
- Cook approximately 1 hour afterwards monitor cake until top begins to brown approximately 5 to 15 minutes (may be more or less depending on your oven).
- When done turn off oven and let cake cool off in the oven 1 hour with the door open.
- Refrigerate 12 hours before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Suzmoss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Georges Creamy Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts