General Tso Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 5 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 pound(s) chicken thighs cubed
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil divided
- 1 pound(s) broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots julienne
- 1/4 cup(s) onion quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) celery
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds garnish
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions garnish
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- For Sauce:
- Mix together first 7 ingredients in bowl; set aside.
- For Chicken:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil over medium-high heat. Mix together cornstarch, salt and pepper. Cover chicken with cornstarch mixture and fry in oil. Set chicken aside. Saute vegetables. Return chicken to pan. Add sauce until thickens.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clbrennan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes