General Tso Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 5 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 pound(s) chicken thighs cubed
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil divided
- 1 pound(s) broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots julienne
- 1/4 cup(s) onion quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) celery
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds garnish
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions garnish
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- For Sauce:
- Mix together first 7 ingredients in bowl; set aside.
- For Chicken:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil over medium-high heat. Mix together cornstarch, salt and pepper. Cover chicken with cornstarch mixture and fry in oil. Set chicken aside. Saute vegetables. Return chicken to pan. Add sauce until thickens.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clbrennan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note