Gelatin Popcorn Balls
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 small package(s) Gelatin (your choice of flavor)
- 10 - 12 cup(s) Popped Popcorn
- Pop the popcorn in your favorite way.
- Lightly use non stick cooking spray in large bowl that will hold 10-12 cups popped popcorn.
- Combine light corn syrup and sugar in sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Remove the pan from the heated burner and add the dry package of flavored gelatin. Stir until all is dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn and mix until well coated. Form into balls or put into lightly sprayed cake pan and cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Altabstmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes