Gelatin Popcorn Balls
Syrup popcorn balls that you don't have to use a thermometer for. Quick, easy, colorful and flavored.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 small package(s) Gelatin (your choice of flavor)
- 10 - 12 cup(s) Popped Popcorn
- Pop the popcorn in your favorite way.
- Lightly use non stick cooking spray in large bowl that will hold 10-12 cups popped popcorn.
- Combine light corn syrup and sugar in sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Remove the pan from the heated burner and add the dry package of flavored gelatin. Stir until all is dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn and mix until well coated. Form into balls or put into lightly sprayed cake pan and cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Altabstmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note