This is very easy to make. It is delicious. If you want to impress guests at a party or event, this is an easy way to do it.
Gazpacho Shots in Cucumber Cannons
Yield: Makes 4 1/2 cups
- English or seedless cucumbers
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups vegetable or tomato juice
- Chopped cucumber
- Peel cucumbers and cut into 2-inch pieces. Scoop out insides, leaving 1/4 inch on the bottom, to create a cup. Set aside.
- Combine tomatoes and the next 5 ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until blended but not smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Add vegetable juice, stirring until well blended. Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
- Pour gazpacho into cucumber cups, and sprinkle with chopped cucumber. Cover and refrigerate remaining gazpacho up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This