If fresh ripe tomatoes aren't available, you can substitute canned whole tomatoes. Use white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar in place of the sherry vinegar in a pinch.
This recipe goes with Sautéed Halibut with Gazpacho Salsa
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; cover mixture, and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note