Make Ahead. To serve this dip as a salad, spoon the mixture over shredded lettuce, and top with shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and fat-free sour cream.
Yield: 5 cups (80 servings) (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 7
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 8mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 firm avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 (4.5-ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lime slices (optional)
- 1. Combine all ingredients except lime slices, tossing gently.
- 2. Cover and chill up to 4 hours. Garnish with lime slices, if desired. Serve dip with baked tortilla chips.
- Note: More than half the fat in an avocado is monounsaturated--making it a high-fat food that's actually good for your heart. Use it in your favorite Mexican dish or thinly slice one for a quick sandwich.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note