Gazpacho al estilo de Patricia (Patricia's gazpacho)
Today Show, by Jose Andres; serve with Shrimp Gambas and Tomato Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 pounds ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup Oloroso sherry
- 3/4 cup Spanish extra-virgin olive oil
- To make the soup, combine the cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, sherry, olive oil and 2 cups of water in a food processor or blender. Puree the ingredients until everything is well blended into a thick pink liquid.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note