Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cucumber halved and seeded, not peeled
- 2 red bell peppers cored and seeded
- 6-8 plum tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 64 ounce(s) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) good olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Roughly chop cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes and red onion into 1 inch cubes.
- Put each vegetable separately into food processor with steel blade and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl with garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and chill before serving.
- **May add 1Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- **May add extra tomatoes
- **May substitute champagne or balsamic vinegar for some white wine vinegar
- **May add celery salt
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lkdiaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gazpacho Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews