Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 4 Roma tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 cucumbers peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- 4 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 2 cup(s) ice water
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- In a food processor or blender, coarsely chop the tomatoes, bell pepper and cucumbers in 2 or 3 batches (depending on the size of your machine) to the consistency of a salsa.
- Add ¾ cup of the tomato juice to each batch to help the mixture chop more evenly.
- Transfer the chopped vegetables to a bowl. Stir in the remaining tomato juice, the Tabasco sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, bread crumbs, and water. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve in chilled bowls or mugs with a sprinkle of the chopped green onions and parsley.
- CALORIES 101; FAT 4 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note