Gastonia Carolina Pulled Pork BBQ
Carolina style Pulled Pork BBQ. This recipe came from my mother in law who got the recipe from her sister who got the recipe from some little old lady whose barbeque was a community favorite.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) pork shoulder or pork butt
- 1 whole(s) large yellow onion quartered
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 1/2 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- Mix onion and next 9 ingredients (through salt) in a bowl.
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Pour mixture over pork. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for about 2 hours.
- Let cool and pull apart discarding fat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davidz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note