Garlicky Yogurt Dip
This recipe goes with Zaatar Straws
Yield: Makes about 1 cup (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 25
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Cholesterol: 1.9mg
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup thick Greek-style yogurt or labneh (Middle Eastern thick yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1. On a cutting board, sprinkle minced garlic with salt and mash to a paste against the cutting board with the flat side of a large chef's knife.
- 2. In a small serving bowl, mix garlic mash with yogurt and parsley and serve.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers