Took it to a party and the whole thing was completely gone by the end of the evening. Like other reviewers, I used artichokes instead of hearts of palm.
Garlicky Spinach Dip with Hearts of Palm
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 128
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 6.9g
- Carbohydrate: 15.7g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 384mg
- Calcium: 175mg
- 22 (6-inch) corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5-ounce) tub light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette Light)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare chips, arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- To prepare dip, combine mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream, and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended. Spoon spinach mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers