- 22 (6-inch) corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5-ounce) tub light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette Light)
- calories 128
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 4.3 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 0.6 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 6.9 g
- carbohydrate 15.7 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 384 mg
- calcium 175 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
To prepare chips, arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
To prepare dip, combine mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream, and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended. Spoon spinach mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with chips.