Garlicky Spinach Burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) 94% lean beef
- 1 cup(s) Chopped fresh baby spinach
- 2 teaspoon(s) Minched Garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper, divided
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup(s) Plain fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Lettuce Leaves Optional
- 1. Combine first 2 ingredients, 1 tsp garlic and 1/2 tsp pepper in a large bowl. Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each in to a 1/2 inch thick patty.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties; Cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. While patties cook, combine yogurt, salt, 1 tsp garlic, and 1/4 tsp pepper in a small bowl, stirring until smooth.
- 4. Top each with 2 tbls yogurt mixture and a lettuce leaf.
- Serving size is 1 burger. Calories 200, fat 10 g, protein 27.5 g, carbs 4.2 g, fiber 5.1
- Zone - Fat is 6.6 blocks, Protein is 4 Blks, Carbs is .5 blks. Pair this with a salad or something.
- Weight Watchers Points = 5
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PennieFBerk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlicky Spinach Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes