as the previous reader said, delicious and easy! Enough said!
Garlicky Sautéed Mushrooms
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 59
- Calories from fat: 69%
- Protein: 1.8g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 3.8g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Sodium: 96mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 pound wild or cultivated mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Coarse sea salt, preferably fleur de sel
- 1. Trim stems off cleaned mushrooms and cut caps into bite-size pieces. Very small mushrooms can be left whole.
- 2. Set a 10- to 12-in. frying pan over high heat. When hot, add olive oil, swirl to coat bottom, and add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and cook over high heat, stirring, until mushrooms stop giving off liquid and start to brown.
- 3. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in parsley. Serve on a platter and season with sea salt.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables