We BBQ a lot so I just threw a bell pepper on the grill and made this dip a few days leter. Goes well with veggies and crackers. Kind of dip we love!!
Garlicky Roasted Red Pepper Dip
This Garlicky Roasted Red Pepper Dip pairs perfectly with celery, carrots, and various crackers. Take a dip when you need a snack!
More From Allyou
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 179mg
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Assorted crudités and crackers, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut off top of garlic head, place on a piece of foil, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap tightly and roast until tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool.
- 2. Over an open flame or under a preheated broiler, cook bell pepper, turning frequently with tongs, until blackened all over. Place in a paper bag, close tightly and allow pepper to sweat for 10 minutes. Slip off pepper skin with your fingers.
- 3. Roughly chop pepper, discarding seeds and membranes. Squeeze garlic cloves out of skins. Place pepper and garlic in food processor; add cumin, coriander and sour cream; puree until smooth. Season with salt and cayenne pepper. Cover and chill. Serve with assorted crudités and crackers.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is for dip only.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note