- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup blanched hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon loosely packed orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
How to Make It
Cook pecans, pine nuts, almonds, and hazelnuts in hot olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley, raisins, thyme, orange zest, dried crushed red pepper, salt, and sliced garlic. Pour mixture into 1 (8-oz.) jar. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
TO MAKE PASTA WITH GARLIC NUTS: Cook Garlicky Mixed Nuts in 2 Tbsp. hot olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Toss with 16 oz. hot cooked pasta. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.