Garlicky Lemon Chicken with Broccolini
This is one of Cameron Diaz's recipes. Soooo good! My husband asks for 'that Cameron Diaz dish' all the time.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup(s) broccolini thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) brown rice cooked
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1 whole(s) egg, plus 1 egg white scrambled
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat. Add oil. Sprinkle chicken and Broccolini with salt, garlic powder and pepper; add to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken begins to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add flour and cook, stirring continuously, 1 minute more. Add rice, garlic and lemon zest; cook 2 to 3 minutes more. Add eggs, stirring vigorously until egg is cooked and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add juice, broth and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note