Garlicky Lemon Chicken with Broccolini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup(s) broccolini thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) brown rice cooked
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1 whole(s) egg, plus 1 egg white scrambled
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat. Add oil. Sprinkle chicken and Broccolini with salt, garlic powder and pepper; add to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken begins to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add flour and cook, stirring continuously, 1 minute more. Add rice, garlic and lemon zest; cook 2 to 3 minutes more. Add eggs, stirring vigorously until egg is cooked and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add juice, broth and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note