Garlicky Herb Croutons
Serve with Chicken Cacciatore Stew or any other savory soup.
This recipe goes with Chicken Cacciatore Stew
Yield: 2 cups
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (3/4
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add garlic, and sauté just until fragrant. Remove from heat; cool. Place bread cubes in a large zip-top plastic bag; add garlic butter. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Add herbs and salt to bag. Reseal bag, and toss well. Arrange cubes on an ungreased baking sheet or jellyroll pan. Bake at 375°, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads