Garlicky Greens with Ginger and Lemon
- 3 T. chicken broth or olive oil
- 1 large bunch (1 lb) greens (kale, chard, mustard, beets, or collards), but crosswise with stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/8 t. ground ginger
- pinch of salt
- 2 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat broth or oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- Add greens, garlic, ginger, and salt, stirring until greens wilts, about 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with lemon juice. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janeannerk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note