Pan-roasted garlic breadcrumbs add crunch to this mild-tasting vegetable. Serve with roast beef or pork.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 16.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 333mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Calcium: 41mg
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 (1-ounce) slices whole wheat bread (such as Pepperidge Farm Light Style Wheat Bread)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Arrange cauliflower in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, place bread in a food processor or blender; process until fine breadcrumbs form.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in breadcrumbs; cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and salt.
- Coat cauliflower with cooking spray; toss with breadcrumb mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note