One of my new favorites. Easy and tasts amazing.
Photo: Levi Brown; Styling: Thom Driver
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 57
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 5.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 74mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Steam asparagus 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. While asparagus steams, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes or until fragrant, stirring frequently. Add asparagus, salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note