A special-occasion wow-factor dish. I went with even more garlic. It took about 10 min. longer to bake in my oven, but worth every minute.
Garlic-Studded Rosemary Roast Rack of Lamb
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 178
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 20.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 225mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 3 (1 1/2-pound) French-cut racks of lamb (8 ribs each)
- Cooking spray
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced (48 slices)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Place lamb, meat side down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Cut a 1-inch-deep slit between each rib on the underside of each rack; stuff 2 garlic slices into each slit. Turn lamb, meat side up; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper and rosemary, pressing gently to adhere. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 3. Sprinkle lamb evenly with salt. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145° (medium-rare) to 160° (medium). Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing each rack into 8 pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic-Studded Rosemary Roast Rack of Lamb Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This