This is the best dip out there! I have made this several times and its always a hit. Creamy with the pungent taste of parm, its a great combo. I use garlic powder instead of fresh and it works just as well!
Prep: 5 min., Chill: 1 hr. Spread on crackers or served alongside fresh vegetables, Garlic-Spinach Dip is extraordinary.
Yield: Makes 20 servings (serving size: 2 tbsp.)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- Assorted crackers
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in spinach. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. Serve with assorted crackers and vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers