Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 15 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes
- salt to taste
- black pepper freshly ground
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chipped
- grate parmesan
- 1. In small saucepan, cook garlic in olive oil for 30 minutes on low heat. Stir occasionally to keep garlic from drying out.
- 2. In medium saucepan, add butter and tomatoes; stir until well blended and butter is melted.
- 3. Stir in garlic oil; season with salt and pepper. Allow flavors to meld for 10 minutes.
- 4. Toss with spaghetti; serve garnished with basil and Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PastaLover1941 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note