Community Recipe from
- 9 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 15 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes
- salt to taste
- black pepper freshly ground
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chipped
- grate parmesan
- 1. In small saucepan, cook garlic in olive oil for 30 minutes on low heat. Stir occasionally to keep garlic from drying out.
- 2. In medium saucepan, add butter and tomatoes; stir until well blended and butter is melted.
- 3. Stir in garlic oil; season with salt and pepper. Allow flavors to meld for 10 minutes.
- 4. Toss with spaghetti; serve garnished with basil and Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PastaLover1941 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes