Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Put a spin on Smashed Potatoes with garlic.
- 3 pounds redskin potatoes, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup spreadable cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup milk
- Place potatoes in a slow cooker. Add garlic, oil, salt and water; mix well to coat potatoes. Cover and cook on high setting for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours, until potatoes are tender. Mash potatoes with a potato masher or fork. Stir in cream cheese until well blended; add enough milk for a soft consistency. Serve immediately, or keep warm for up to 2 hours in slow cooker on low setting. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Smashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables